Tamiya 18637 1/32 Mini 4WD Festa Jaune
The latest addition to the exciting double-shaft motor Mini 4WD PRO Series is the Festa Jaune. With a low and wide body design inspired by modern super cars and living up to its name (‘jaune’ means ‘yellow’ in French), this speedy machine is bound to turn heads at the Mini 4WD circuit! Stickers are included in the kit to depict black and red markings, windows, headlights and more. Dark silver colored fin-spoke wheels are mounted with 26mm low-profile tires.
The Ultra-Efficient MA Chassis
The MA (Midship AERO) Chassis has its motor in the center, and features a design which focuses upon achieving outstanding aerodynamic performance. It has a gear ratio of 3.5:1, 6 individual low-friction rollers, a rear skid bar and other speedy features developed thanks to years of design experience. The single-piece monocoque frame also guarantees that assembling and keeping the car well-maintained is a task that can be performed by beginners and veteran racers alike.
Features and Specification
- 1/32 scale
- Length: 156mm
- Width: 97mm
- Includes double-shaft motor
- Snap-together easy assembly
- Aerodynamic Super Car-Style Body
- Low and wide form makes this speed machine look the part. Nose comes with air ducts pre-opened.
- Air intakes near rear fender and on roof allow cooling of internal parts. Roof features a stylish fin.
- Diffuser-shaped underside works in conjunction with rear wing to provide downforce.
Separately Required Items
- R6/AA/UM3 batteries (x2)
Please note that some Mini 4WD PRO-compatible Grade-Up parts cannot be used with the MA Chassis.