Tamiya 56329 1/14 RC Man TGX 18.540 4×2 XLX Tractor Truck
About the truck
TGX 18.540 4×2 XLX is a powerful long-haul truck with a 540hp 12.4 liter turbocharged inline-6 cylinder engine and a member of MAN’s International Truck of the Year 2008-winning TGX series lineup. It features a body with replica-quality realism and a chassis with numerous metal parts to offer authentic trucking action.
Features and Specification
- 1/14 scale assembly kit
- Length: 458mm, Width: 193mm, Height: 298mm, Wheelbase: 272mm
- The model features a realistically replicated body and a 2-axle chassis with durable ladder frame.
- 3-speed transmission enables authentic gear changes while driving. (Requires separately available 4-channel radio system)
- Metal leaf springs and friction dampers enable realistic suspension movement
- Cabin tilts forward just like the actual truck.
- The included coupler enables connection with any currently available Tamiya 1/14 scale trailer.
- Propeller shaft transmaits power from the front-mounted motor to the rear axlem which is equipped with a differential for smooth cornering
- Suspension system features a die-cast metal front axle and a reinforced resin rear axle float-mounted on metal leaf springs and friction dampers.
- The realistic interior includes seats and dashboard while metal plated parts as well as metla transfer emblems enhances exterior detail.
Separately required items
- 4 channel transmitter(not for use with 2 channel), 4 channel receiver, servo x2
- Speed Cotroller (ESC) (TEU302BK us recommended, Not for use with TEU101BK, TEU104BK)
- Battery Pack: Tamiya battery (requires charger),transmitter requires 8 R6/AA/UM3 batteries.