This is an updated R/C model of the original FOX off-road buggy originally released in 1985. The 2013 edition is named Novafox. The R/C model retains the dust and dirt resistance features of the original while employing dog-bone type rear drive-shafts to provide the vehicle enhanced reliability.
– Scale: 1/10
– Construction type: assembly kit
– Terrain use: off-road
– Drive-train: 2WD
– Drive type: gearbox
– Drive line: dog bone
– Differential type: gear
– Suspension: fully independent double wishbone
– Steering mechanism: direct servo
– Shock damper: friction damper
– Shock damper material: plastic
– Tire type: rubber
– Tire tread: grooved front/pin spike rear
– Body material: Polycarbonate
– Chassis material: plastic
– Electronic Speed Control (ESC): included
– ESC model: TEU-105BK
– LED Light buckets: no
– LED lights: no
– Motor: 540-brushed type
– Bearings: shielded ball bearing
– Adjustable camber: fixed
– Adjustable toe angles: front only
– Adjustable ground clearance: fixed
– Adjustable gear ratio: fixed
– Adjustable wheelbase: fixed
– Adjustable track width: fixed
– Adjustable shock angle: fixed
– Special feature 1: Length: 425mm, Width: 225mm, Height: 133mm.
– Special feature 2: Durable ABS resin monocoque frame.
– Special feature 3: Features dual CVA dampers at the rear and 1 horizontally-placed CVA damper at the front.
– Special feature 4: Gold-colored metal-plated wheels.
– Requires A: 2-channel radio gear
– Requires B: 7.2 battery & charger
– Requires C: polycarbonate paint