Get ready for a revolution in the Tamiya 1/14 scale R/C Tractor Truck series, with the addition of its first tipper
truck model - the Mercedes-Benz Arocs 3348 6x4! It features a highly realistic truck bed section behind the cab
which can even be operated via transmitter, using the separately-sold and simultaneously-announced Actuator Set
(Item 56545)! The model recreates the tipper truck variant of Daimler Trucks' successful Arocs range of trucks.
About the Model
• This is a 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 576mm, Width: 190mm, height: 267mm.
• The Arocs 3348 form is recreated in style by the injection molded body, including depictions of cab rear
handrail and step details. Separate parts recreate side mirrors and visor, etc.
• The Tamiya 3-axle chassis has a tough ladder frame with aluminum side channels and resin cross members.
• Features a brand new truck bed section comprised of metal subframe and resin panel sections for superb
durability. See the next page for a close-up!
• Compatible with the new Actuator Set for realistic truck bed motion. See Item 56545 page for more details.
• New TR mighty-tuned motor (35T) provides twin rear axles with ample power to carry loads in the truck bed.
• Parts such as rear tires, rear fenders and taillights have been redesigned specially for this model.
• 3-speed transmission can be controlled via a separately sold 4ch R/C transmitter.
• Metal leaf spring dampers with built-in coil springs provide durable suspension.
• Compatible with separately-sold MFC-03 (Item 56523) (or MFC-01, Item 56511) for realistic lights and sounds.
Now when you purchase Tamiya 56357 Arocs 3348 Tipper Truck you will receive a limited shopping bag (available while stock lasts)