Get ready for a revolution in the Tamiya 1/14 scale R/C Tractor Truck series, with the addition of its first tipper
truck model - the Mercedes-Benz Arocs 3348 6x4! It features a highly realistic truck bed section behind the cab
which can even be operated via transmitter, using the separately-sold and simultaneously-announced Actuator Set
(Item 56545)! The model recreates the tipper truck variant of Daimler Trucks' successful Arocs range of trucks.
About the Model
• This is a 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 576mm, Width: 190mm, height: 267mm.
• The Arocs 3348 form is recreated in style by the injection molded body, including depictions of cab rear
handrail and step details. Separate parts recreate side mirrors and visor, etc.
• The Tamiya 3-axle chassis has a tough ladder frame with aluminum side channels and resin cross members.
• Features a brand new truck bed section comprised of metal subframe and resin panel sections for superb
durability. See the next page for a close-up!
• Compatible with the new Actuator Set for realistic truck bed motion. See Item 56545 page for more details.
• New TR mighty-tuned motor (35T) provides twin rear axles with ample power to carry loads in the truck bed.
• Parts such as rear tires, rear fenders and taillights have been redesigned specially for this model.
• 3-speed transmission can be controlled via a separately sold 4ch R/C transmitter.
• Metal leaf spring dampers with built-in coil springs provide durable suspension.
• Compatible with separately-sold MFC-03 (Item 56523) (or MFC-01, Item 56511) for realistic lights and sounds.
Tamiya is delighted to announce this revolutionary new unit, which allows transmitter control of tipper truck
beds such as that on the Mercedes-Benz Arocs 3348 Tipper Truck (Item 56357).
• The ACU-01 Unit is a compact actuator unit for Tamiya R/C tipper truck beds.
• The included geared motor (gear ratio = 64:1, size = Type 280) raises and lowers the truck bed via command
from the ACU-01 unit, from a transmitter or the manual switch.
• Limit switches ensure that the truck bed does not move beyond the defined range.
• Recommended for use with Futaba ATTACK 4WD T4VWD / FP-114H or Futaba ATTACK 4YWD-2.4G /
• Please note that this product cannot be used together with Motorized Support Legs (Item 56505), as it uses
the same R/C channel.
• This model can be used with standard ESCs, or the MFC-01 (Item 56511) and MFC-03 (Item 56523) multifunction
• Compatible with 1/14 scale R/C tipper truck models.
The popular Multi-Function Control (MFC) unit for R/C tractor trucks, which adds a whole extra layer of realism to driving, receives an update. This unit allows transmitter trim levers to be combined with stick control use, meaning you can enjoy lights, sounds and vibrations coordinated with actions while driving your R/C tractor truck model. This version of the MFC features engine sounds which were recorded from a real European truck's L6 diesel engine for amazing realism.