Tamiya 16041 1/6 Harley-Davidson FLSTFB Fat Boy Lo
Get the Lo-Down on a Big Star
The Harley-Davidson brand of motorcycles is synonymous with cruising along the wide-open highways that criss-cross the United States. With over 100 years of experience, the company has manufactured a number of famous models, one of them being the FLSTFB Fat Boy Lo. In order to bring to mind the looks of 1950s hard-tail frame (suspension-less) bikes, it features a soft-tail frame which artfully hides the dual shock absorbers in a horizontal position under the transmission, where they expertly cushion the Fat Boy’s ride. Power is provided by one of Harley-Davidson’s quintessential inventions, the V-Twin engine. The ever-popular retro look of the bike is underpinned by wide fenders, a headlight on a large nacelle and other accessories, while the low-down seat and black dish wheels complete the effect.
Features and specification
- 1/6 Scale assembly model
- Length: 400mm, Width: 168mm.
- Front fork is recreated combining 1-piece molded resin outer tube with metal parts, and offers authentic movement.
- 3 types of light parts are provided: clear, clear red and clear orange.
- Metal-plated handlebar and mirror stalk parts can be repositioned after assembly.
- V-Twin engine features precise recreation of cooling fins, which are stacked one upon the other for an exquisite finish. They are then attached by stud bolts to the crank case, along with the cylinders and cylinder heads.
- Fully movable rear suspension features 2 shocks with built-in springs.
- Drive belt is manufactured from genuine belt material.
- Realistic front and rear semi-pneumatic tires
- Includes recreations of brake, accelerator, ignition cables, fuel pipes and more.