The FXX K is an uncompromising car developed for an exclusive group of client-test drivers in the Ferrari XX program. Based on the mold-breaking LaFerrari hybrid car, every section has been tuned to maximize track performance. With cutting edge technology like the car’s HY-KERS hybrid kinetic energy recovery system, the powerful 6,262cc V12 engine produces an astonishing maximum output of 1,050hp. With only 30 examples produced in 2014, the FXX K is an elite presence even among modern super sports cars.
– Scale: 1/24
– Construction type: Finished Model
– Special feature 1: This is a 1/24 scale finished plastic display model of the FXX K.
– Special feature 2: Length: 204mm. Width: 88mm.
– Special feature 3: The model breathtakingly captures the form of the No.10 car which appeared at the car’s debut on the Yas Marina circuit.
– Special feature 4: The FXX K form is beautifully rendered, with its wide front and rear fenders, side skirts extending from the sills, and rear cowling ducts.
– Special feature 5: Bodywork is finished in a glossy red, and has delicate washes applied to recreate panel lines and brake disc details.
– Special feature 6: Photo-etched parts depict radiator intake mesh and more.
– Special feature 7: Metal transfers give realistic depiction of emblems and side mirror surfaces.
– Special feature 8: Comes with decals to reproduce tire sidewall markings.
– Special feature 9: Left/right doors and rear cowling are depicted in closed position.
– Special feature 10: Parts are molded in durable ABS.
– Special feature 11: Comes on a stand with name plate and clear case.