This is a CR-01 Rock Crawling chassis which has been outfitted with a modified Stadium Blitzer body. The CR-01 Chassis features a 4-link suspension with a number of features that enable driving on extremely bumpy and uneven terrain.
– Scale: 1/10
– Construction type: assembly kit
– Terrain use: multi-purpose
– Drive-train: 4WD
– Drive type: gearbox
– Drive line: solid axle
– Differential type: gear
– Suspension: solid axle
– Steering mechanism: direct servo
– Shock damper: oil-filled damper
– Shock damper material: plastic
– Tire type: rubber
– Tire tread: block-pattern
– Body material: Polycarbonate
– Chassis material: aluminum & plastic
– Electronic Speed Control (ESC): not included
– ESC model: n/a
– LED Light buckets: no
– LED lights: no
– Motor: 540-brushed type
– Bearings: shielded ball bearing
– Adjustable camber: fixed
– Adjustable toe angles: front and rear
– Adjustable ground clearance: yes
– Adjustable gear ratio: yes
– Adjustable wheelbase: fixed
– Adjustable track width: fixed
– Adjustable shock angle: yes
– Special feature 1: The body of the car is based upon a Tamiya classic, the Stadium Blitzer, which has been modified, featuring an updated color scheme and brand new marking stickers.
– Special feature 2: The shaft driven chassis features a compact planetary gearbox which transfers power to the wheels, and is small enough to enable a lower center of gravity.
– Special feature 3: The CR-01 chassis’ supreme climbing ability stems from the rigid 4-link suspension with front/rear stabilizers. It is fitted with push rod-actuated oil dampers, with coil springs to act as tension springs. Front and rear 3-bevel differentials are lockable to provide even better traction off-road.
– Special feature 4: Tires with side tread patterns provide further-enhanced grip.
– Requires A: 2-channel radio gear & electronic speed control
– Requires B: 7.2 battery & charger
– Requires C: polycarbonate paint