A racehorse robot that runs lightly with a jockey
A racehorse robot with a jockey that runs lightly by moving the left and right hind legs simultaneously. In order to kick efficiently, grip parts are set at the tip of the rear foot, and rollers are set at the tip of the front foot so that there is no resistance.
● Length = approx.193mm Made of ABS resin ● With gear box and motor. ● Prepare horse masks and numbers, jockey clothes and hats with stickers. ● With a screwdriver for assembly. ● Uses one AA battery (sold separately). about 1, 5 hours.
How to play
slopes and bumpy road, you do not walk well with long carpet haired. it is perfect for the plane, such as flooring. the roller Tape also comes with, you can also run a four wheel drive mini course.
- The grip parts on the hind legs can be moved at different positions, and can be adjusted to suit where you run.
- The neck, torso, legs, and hippo are clear orange, and the jockey is colorful with white parts. Also includes three types of stickers and guide parts. You can enjoy competition with your friends using the Mini 4WD course.
- The front foot reciprocates and the rear foot rotates. Two link rod mounting holes are provided on the upper hind legs. You can change the speed by choosing the stride length.
- Assembling is easy by fitting and screwing. Switches and cords are attached to the motor, and wiring is easy.